Introducing: The Network App!
Today, the Network introduces our new mobile app! For both the Android and Apple (iOS) platforms, this app is awesome!
- A “live” events calendar
- Direct feed of the Network blog
- A directory of Network leadership
- A media library
- Network News
- A “prayer wall.” Post prayer requests, and respond!
- Direct links to contact us
- Feeds from our Facebook and Twitter feeds
- Streaming media of past Extravaganza keynote speakers…3rdTuesday Conversation webinars and Practice Discipleship webinars
- An online Bible (adding more version to it soon!)
- A function to send the Network new ideas
- Quick easy ways to make donations to the Network, or to other ministries we support
- A GPS powered “Local Network Finder” (coming in March)
- A Programs function, with more content from our programs (coming in March)
This is going to be great! Carry the Network with you wherever you go!
What is the key to effectiveness in a national network? Communication. This opens up whole new ways for us to connect with each other. We’re very excited abou the possibilities. Lots of hours have gone into this project, and we are grateful to the team who put it together: Michael Sladek, Andy Arnold and Rachel Claseman. And we’re grateful to our Network partner, iGivings, for working with us on it to put it all together!
Please note that when you log in, you will be asked if you want to register. We strongly recommend registering. It will allow you to participate in some of the stuff that you otherwise would not be able to participate in.
Visit the Network App home page for more detailed information!